Inspector Looks For Cause Of Carbon Monoxide Leak At Dunmore Hotel – Pahomepage.com

The search for answers continues in Dunmore Dunmore, Lackawanna County- An inspector is searching for answers at the Best Western Hotel in Dunmore, after a carbon monoxide leak. More than two dozen people were taken to hospitals after being exposed to the deadly gas. An inspector will try to figure out what caused a carbon monoxide leak around 30 people were taken to area hospitals after being exposed to the deadly gas at the Best Western in Dunmore. Hundreds of people were forced to evacuate the hotel Sunday morning. The Dunmore fire chief believes the leak was caused by a malfunctioning furnace. Guests were checked out by emergency officials outside and allowed back in a few hours later to grab their belongings. The hotel remains closed at this time. According to a Geisinger C-M-C Spokesperson almost all of the people treated at the hospital have been released.at this point it’s unclear whether the building had working carbon monoxide detectors installed. Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc.
For the original version of this article including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.pahomepage.com/story/d/story/inspector-looks-for-cause-of-carbon-monoxide-leak/29871/mKdU518dm0mo40gOk-YEfA

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s